How Coaching Can Help a Home Services Business
Today’s home services market is competitive, and many businesses struggle to figure out how to keep their edge.
In our first episode of the Prime Partners Podcast, BDR’s Director of Dealer Recruitment, Matt Baker, will navigate us through the various solutions that business coaching can offer. Join us as we take a look at how quickly your business can grow when you develop a coaching relationship. Learn practical applications to take your business in the direction you want to go and discover how you can stabilize your place in the home services market.
How Coaching Can Help a Home Services Time Stamps:
- (04:14) – What is business coaching, and who benefits from it?
- (06:03) – The four ingredients for a successful business coaching relationship
- (08:02) – Business coaching and the small company: A look at size and scalability
- (09:53) – Finding a company that tailors its coaching to fit your business
- (12:38) – Business coaching and the larger company: Success to its highest potential
- (15:04) – What is the average lifespan of a coaching relationship?
- (17:28) – An in-depth look at coaching in practice.
- (23:54) – Meet our experts: What kind of talent does BDR have on staff?
- (27:08) – The BDR difference: The process and procedures of a consistency-driven company.
- (32:44) – Where can you get more information about BDR?
About Matt Baker
Matt Baker has over 20+ years of experience spanning sales, sales management, and business ownership. As the Sales Manager for a software company in Seattle, he trained and managed a team of 20 sales representatives. As the same company’s Director of Financial Services Vertical Market, Matt developed the sales strategy and all marketing content and traveled nationally, assisting the field sales force in closing the business.
Matt believes that the most important aspect of what he does is to ask questions and listen – carefully. His goal is to gain a clear picture of where you are in your business and where you want to take your business. Matt is concerned about your time and family goals which are directly linked to the business but often suffers if you are working long hours.
(206) 429-3845 Ext. 2100
Time Zone: PST
About the Prime Partners Podcast
BDR’s Prime Partners podcast delivers insight on services, resources, and business practices that can help your company succeed – faster.
Listen to more podcast episodes from BDR HERE