Presenting Repair Options in Service – Prime Resources Podcast
In this episode of the Prime Resources Podcast, BDR head coach and trainer Jasen Laws discusses the proper process to follow on a service visit and how to present repair options to your customers. When explaining repair options to clients, Jasen believes in focusing on educating the customer and transparent communication to build trust with them. Discover what he does and apply it to your service calls so you can stand out from your competitors every time!
Presenting Repair Options in Service Time Stamps:
- (03:33) – What Must Happen on a Service Visit Before you can Present Repair Options?
- (04:45) – The Rule of 3
- (09:49) – Other Tools to Make it More Understandable to the Homeowners
- (13:59) – Benefits of Informing and Educating a Customer
- (17:40) – Handling a Situation When a Replacement is Needed
- (23:57) – Presenting Repair Options
- (27:35) – Closing the Process: Getting the Final Decision from the Customer
- (31:54) – Building Trust with the Customer
- (33:49) – Final Thoughts
About the Prime Resources Podcast
BDR’s Prime Resources Podcast provides you with the knowledge you need to help your business achieve Prime results – with Prime being the most flourishing stage or state.
Listen to more episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast HERE
You can also listen to all episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast on Spotify