How to Become a Customer Service Hero – Prime Resources Podcast
Are your customers holding out for hero?
In this episode BDR Coach, Trainer, and customer service expert Catherine Bares explains how to become a customer service hero by fine tuning how you react when your company experiences a service failure and then applying the six steps for dealing with unhappy customers. Find out how to position yourself to make a heroic customer save that leads to increased customer loyalty and referrals.
How to Become a Customer Service Hero Time Stamps:
- (01:00) – Recognizing When a Customer is Unhappy
- (02:57) – What a Company Should Do After a Mistake Has Been Made
- (08:07) – What NOT to Do When You Have a Service Failure
- (10:34) – 6 Steps for Handling Unhappy Customers
- (16:20) – Importance of Keeping a Positive Attitude
- (18:16) – The Process of Solving the Problem
- (22:37) – Finding the Best Approach to a Solution
- (26:35) – The Heroic Save in Customer Service
- (35:40) – Making the Future Fix
- (38:15) – Applying Customer Service Internally
About the Prime Resources Podcast
BDR’s Prime Resources Podcast provides you with the knowledge you need to help your business achieve Prime results – with Prime being the most flourishing stage or state.
Listen to more episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast HERE
You can also listen to all episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast on Spotify