Using Training to Enhance Dealer Growth and Loyalty – Prime Partners Podcast
In this episode of Prime Partners, BDR Client Relationship Specialist & Trainer Candy Cunningham discusses the importance of training and how it can enhance dealer growth and loyalty for distributors. Candy shares the impact of dealer growth, the right amount of training you should have, and how training can drive distribution sales and market share goals. Discover how to build a training journey for your customers that will drive you ahead of your competition.
Using Training to Enhance Dealer Growth and Loyalty Time Stamps:
- (02:15) – Primary ways to grow a distribution business
- (05:32) – Profile of average dealer
- (08:20) – How training helps both dealers & distributors
- (14:03) – Other ways to support dealer growth
- (18:06) – Impact and role of training in dealer loyalty
- (27:26) – What is the right amount of training?
- (31:08) – Assessing dealer needs for training
- (36:12) – How BDR supports and educates your team
- (38:41) – Where should distributors start with building out training?
- (46:28) – Final thoughts
About Candy Cunningham
Candy Cunningham is BDR’s Client Relationship Specialist. She is BDR’s primary contact for our distribution training sales channel and provides ongoing resources to BDR’s distribution partners to help them host successful classes that drive their business forward.
Time Zone: CST
About the Prime Partners Podcast
BDR’s Prime Partners podcast delivers insight on services, resources, and business practices that can help your company succeed – faster.
Listen to more podcast episodes from BDR HERE