Improving Air Flow with Aerodynamic Fittings
About This Training
BDR’s Improving Air Flow with Aerodynamic Fittings will show contractors the essential knowledge to correctly identify the proper fittings to reduce the equivalent length of their duct system and design a system that delivers ideal comfort and reliability.
Contractors will learn how aerodynamic fittings positively impact airflow. These practices can be applied to residential new construction (RNC) and replacement jobs that ultimately create happier customers and drive future referral leads.
What is a Power-up Training Session?
BDR’s Power-Ups are condensed virtual training courses designed for busy owners, managers, and team members. These three-hour sessions provide actionable strategies and proven processes to help you improve your effectiveness, drive enhanced results, and take your business to a new level of achievement. BDR Power-Ups deliver industry-leading instruction to you and your team in concise, impactful sessions that help you power up crucial skill areas, including sales, service, financial understanding, and more!
Registration Is Closed
Want to be notified when Improving Air Flow with Aerodynamic Fittings is open for registration?
Distributors - Want to Schedule This Class for Your Dealers?
Schedule a call with us!
Who Should Attend This Training
- Install Managers
- Master Installers
- Sales Professionals
- Service Managers
Things You Will Learn
1. Identify the changes that need to be made to an existing duct system for better performance.
2. Differentiate between a bad fitting with excessive equivalent length and a good fitting that provides fluid airflow at a reduced equivalent length.
3. Improve overall system performance and reliability by reducing noise and static pressure.
4. Communicate with customers why your installation practices make you the correct company to do business with.
Meet Your Trainer
Distributor Relationship Specialist & Trainer
What People Are Saying About Improving Air Flow with Aerodynamic Fittings
"I plan on implementing room-to-room load calcs with CFM match by heating and cooling seasons. Improving Air Flow with Aerodynamic Fittings has very well-delivered content and good downloads. "
- Chris, GS Heating & Cooling LLC
"I liked the total overview and simplicity of the Improving Air Flow with Aerodynamic Fittings class. I wouldn’t change anything about it."
- Kevin, Boelcke Heating and Plumbing