The Importance of Proper Duct Design
In this episode Candy Cunningham, BDR’s Duct Design Trainer, explains why proper duct design is a critical skill to develop.
When dealers do not have formal training in the art of duct design, it can lead to waste, part failures in an HVAC system, and a decrease in customer satisfaction and referrals. Formal training and an understanding of proper duct design will set you apart from the competition, position your company as the right choice, and generate labor savings.
The Importance of Proper Duct Design Time Stamps:
- (04:59) – How do people learn duct design?
- (05:58) – Duct Design, the lost art
- (07:00) – Good & bad duct work
- (12:26) – Improper duct design creates waste
- (19:47) – Duct design in the sales process
- (21:19) – Aerodynamic fittings
- (36:29) – First step to a proper duct system design
- (40:17) – How can a Dealer improve duct work
- (41:32) – Great duct work reduces noise
- (47:00) – Retail sales and duct design
About Candy Cunningham
Candy Cunningham is BDR’s Client Relationship Specialist. She is BDR’s primary contact person for its distribution training sales channel and provides ongoing resources to BDR’s distribution partners to help them host successful classes that drive their business forward.
Candy has a deep background in distribution sales and territory management and was recognized in the Top 10 of National Distribution Sales on three separate occasions.
About the Prime Resources Podcast
BDR’s Prime Resources Podcast is dedicated to providing you with the knowledge you need to help your business achieve Prime results – with Prime being the most flourishing stage or state.
Listen to more episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast HERE
You can also listen to all episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast on Spotify