Duct Design for Profit and Efficiency
About This Training
BDR’s Duct Design for Profit and Efficiency will show you how to design a residential duct system that provides increased comfort and efficiency to your customers while increasing your revenue.
This class guides you through efficiently evaluating and correcting existing systems for retrofit and warranty work and designing new systems, all with the customer at the forefront. The outcome? A better level of comfort for them and higher profits for you.
Registration Is Closed
Want to be notified when Duct Design for Profit and Efficiency is open for registration?
Distributors - Want to Schedule This Class for Your Dealers?
Schedule a call with us!
Who Should Attend This Training
Foremen, Install Managers, Master Installers, Owners
Things You Will Learn
1. Foundations of duct design through ACCA’s Manual J, Manual S, Manual D, and Manual T standards.
2. The process of evaluating and improving existing duct systems.
3. The profit potential of designing a system that delivers comfort and efficiency to customers.
4. Best practices for reducing operating, warranty, and labor costs
5. How to communicate the value and benefits of your system design to customers.
Meet Your Trainer
Distributor Relationship Specialist & Trainer
What People Are Saying About Duct Design for Profit and Efficiency
"By attending this class, I improved my knowledge of the overall system and techniques to improve my systems. Through the use of worksheets and exercises, I can now confidently install/fix systems to the manufactures recommendations and to all the system to operate at the best of its abilities."
- Ziah Jay Brown
"This class was amazing! I have learned so much in just 2 days. I am extremely excited to go back and implement what I have learned in my business."
- Adam Coutts