How to Write a Better Hiring Ad
Are your job ads getting enough attention? In this episode of BDR’s Prime Resources podcast, Head Coach Josh Taylor discusses the importance of writing effective hiring ads to attract and recruit top talent for contractors. He highlights common ad mistakes and provides tips for getting into the right mindset for writing and posting successful ads
Discover the best time and place to post ads, appropriate response times for applications, and other strategies for spreading the word about job openings in your business!
- (01:16) – About Josh and his industry background
- (02:40) – What role do hiring ads play in the process of attracting and recruiting employees?
- (05:38) – What are some common mistakes that contractors make with their ads?
- (09:35) – Where and when should hiring ads be posted?
- (11:50) – How do we get in the correct head space to write and post hiring ads
- (19:42) – What is an appropriate response time once you receive an application?
- (22:08) – What else can companies do to get the word out about their job openings?
- (27:31) – Final thoughts
About Josh Taylor
Josh Taylor’s two-decade-long career has leveraged his education in process and financial performance analytics to drive considerable efficiency improvements and focused upselling techniques. His expertise helped his clients generate a significant portfolio of financial success and personal freedom
About the Prime Resources Podcast
BDR’s Prime Resources Podcast is dedicated to providing you with the knowledge you need to help your business achieve Prime results – with Prime being the most flourishing stage or state.
Listen to more episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast HERE
You can also listen to all episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast on Spotify