Building a Business Foundation with Your Mission, Vision, and Values
In this episode of the Prime Resources Podcast, BDR’s Head Coach, Ronda Chaney, shares her expertise and guidance on establishing, communicating, and maintaining your company’s mission, vision, and values.
Does your company have a mission and vision? What about values? Why are these important to a new, growing, or well-established company? Discover if your company has everything it needs to communicate its goals to its team members and customers.
Building a Business Foundation with Your Mission, Vision, and Values Time Stamps
- (01:01) – About Ronda and her industry background
- (01:46) – What are a company’s mission, vision, and values?
- (02:29) – QUIZ: Which company do this vision and mission belong to?
- (04:26) – Why is it important for a company to have a mission, vision, and values?
- (10:27) – How and when do we create a mission, vision, and values?
- (13:41) – Who within a company needs to know the mission, vision, and values?
- (16:11) – What do we share with external individuals, clients, or customers?
- (17:09) – Revenue Goals: Do we include them?
- (18:02) – QUIZ: Which company do this vision and mission belong to?
- (20:04) – Are they set in stone or do they evolve?
- (21:02) – When’s a good time to review the company’s mission, vision, and values?
- (21:41) – How do I create these if my company doesn’t have them?
- (23:46) – Breaking it down
- (24:41) – Brainstorming terms and words to build a refined mission, vision, and values
- (25:51) – Final thoughts
About Ronda Chaney
Ronda Chaney’s HVAC experience spans over a decade in administration, sales, customer service, and departmental and division-level management roles. Interlacing her people skills and mission to help her clients develop and grow, she credits their success as a direct driver for her success.
Ronda has been through a lot of training over the years in human psychology, leadership, and counseling skills. She says that her mission, which far precedes her HVAC career, was and continues to be to “have a positive impact on people.”
About the Prime Resources Podcast
BDR’s Prime Resources Podcast is dedicated to providing you with the knowledge you need to help your business achieve Prime results – with Prime being the most flourishing stage or state.
Listen to more episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast HERE
You can also listen to all episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast on Spotify