Creating the Next Generation of Company Managers
About This Class
Becoming a new manager is a challenge that requires new skills, new learning, and a new approach. Simply promoting your top-performing technician, installer, or salesperson without training will not get the job done, and only sets the employee up to fail.
BDR’s Creating the Next Generation of Company Managers will show new managers how to transition from being an employee and succeed in their new management role. Owners who are adding their first manager should attend to find out how they can set up their new manager to win.
Dealers - Registration Is Open
This class is coming up on March 9, 2023 at 07:30.
This class is virtual.
Distributors - Want to Book This Class for Your Dealers?
Schedule a call with us!
Who Should Attend This Class
Owners, Install Managers, Managers, Sales Managers, Service Managers
Things You Will Learn At Creating the Next Generation of Company Managers
1. Understanding the difference between an employee and manager and how their role will change.
2. New skills for time management, delegation, and prioritization that will allow them to save time and efficiently complete tasks.
3. Strategies to manage and mentor direct reports.
4. An improved understanding of the Profit & Loss statement and how to calculate breakeven and Gross Profit per Man Day.
5. How to succeed as a new manager with the ability to effectively work with superiors, coworkers, and direct reports.
Meet Your Trainer
What People Are Saying About Creating the Next Generation of Company Managers
"This was a powerful training. Chris was a wonderful instructor. I've learned a lot and come to understand my responsibility in being a manager."
- Lou Rodriguez
"I'm glad I decided to attend this class. It was really great to walk away with things to implement. Chis is full of knowledge and I appreciated his expertise. Thank you!"
- Jesse Herrera