Raising the Bar: Enhancing Success in Distribution Sales Management
About This Training
Today’s Distribution Sales Manager is constantly being asked to raise their level of performance and that of their team. The need to increase revenue, market share, and margin is continual, and success is a moving target. Beyond sales, Sales Managers today must be great communicators, culture builders, leaders, motivators, and more.
In BDR’s Raising the Bar: Enhancing Success in Distribution Sales Management training class, attendees will enhance their skills in core areas that lead directly to sales success, like leadership, time management, communication, financial understanding, and sales performance coaching. This course gives Sales Managers the tools to build on their existing skills and raise the bar of their performance.
Registration Is Closed
Want to be notified when Raising the Bar: Enhancing Success in Distribution Sales Management is open for registration?
Who Should Attend This Training
- Distribution Sales Managers
Things You Will Learn
1. How to help your team evolve from transactional to relationship-based sales.
2. The difference between leading and managing, along with how and when to apply each.
3. The steps of your structured outside sales process and how to use your products and service to solve dealer pain points.
4. Enhanced communication and time management skills.
5. Building metrics to measure and coach the performance of your sales team.
Meet Your Trainer
Trainer & Instructional Designer