Leading Strategic Change in Your Business
About This Course
Successful businesses are able to successfully implement changes that improve their customer service, efficiency, profitability, and overall business results. But implementing change is about more than just change for change’s sake. For a business, change should be strategic and targeted toward a specific goal for improvement.
In BDR’s Leading Strategic Change in Your Business, you’ll discover how to recognize opportunities for strategic change as well as the process steps to prepare for, introduce, and cement change in your business. This self-paced series features four modules, each highlighting the individual steps in successfully leading strategic change, including:
- Recognizing the Need for Change | Get ahead of the curve and not wait for a crisis to take your business forward.
- Preparing for Change | Follow a 5-step process for preparing for change so that your implementation will go smoothly the first time.
- Introducing Change | Assess the scope of your change and apply a 3-step process to introduce it that will overcome any resistance you may face.
- Cementing Change | Develop a 4-step process to “cement” a change so that it can become permanent, lasting, and entrenched in your culture.
Master these steps, and you’ll have the tools you need to enhance your company’s results now and into the future.
Register For This Course Now!
Who Should Take This Course
- Distribution Managers
- Install Managers
- Sales Managers
- Service Managers
Things You Will Learn
1. The four steps of the change process and how to build a plan to accomplish each successfully.
2. How to recognize the need for change in your company and not wait too long to change.
3. How to prepare for the change process and consider all the variables of what could go wrong.
4. How to properly introduce change within your company and those who the change affects.
5. How to make change a permanent part of your ongoing company culture.