Labor Management for Retail Installations
About This Training
Great labor management creates the opportunity for a company to do more installations with their existing labor while eliminating costly overruns and callbacks that eat into profits.
BDR’s Labor Management for Retail Installations class will help retail installation leaders develop the necessary strategies and processes to optimize retail installations at every stage (before, during, and after). Attendees will learn best practices from top companies while developing their approach to core concepts like job staging, “pack out” truck stock, and in-home customer interactions.
A company can grow revenue and profits by improving labor management practices, team morale and retention, and generating more referral leads.
Registration Is Open
Date: March 27, 2024 – March 28, 2024
Time: 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PST
Distributors - Want to Schedule This Class for Your Dealers?
Schedule a call with us!
Who Should Attend This Training
- Install Managers
Things You Will Learn
1. Grow their leadership, communication, and time management skills and how to structure and lead productive team meetings.
2. Increase their financial understanding and develop metrics to track department performance and improve employee retention through career paths.
3. Understand the cost of a lost hour and how to save time on every installation.
4. Strategies from top companies for truck setup and tool management.
5. Identify ways to stop callbacks before they happen and steps of an in-home installation process that generates referral leads.
Meet Your Trainer
Head Coach & Trainer
What People Are Saying About Labor Management for Retail Installations
"The class was great. [Labor Management for Retail Installations] showed areas where we can improve to better help the customer and grow the company. "
- Daryn, Comfort Zone Heating & Cooling
"BDR always provides very thorough courses. Very informative! I always come away with so many things to improve on. "
- Kimberly, A & E Plumbing, Heating, & Air