Creating the Next Generation of Company Managers
About This Training
Becoming a new manager is a challenge that requires new skills, new learning, and a new approach. Simply promoting your top-performing technician, installer, or salesperson without training will not get the job done and only sets the employee up to fail.
BDR’s Creating the Next Generation of Company Managers will show new and existing managers how to transition from being just an employee to succeeding in their new management roles. Owners should also attend to learn how they can set up their managers to win.
Registration Is Open
Creating the Next Generation of Company Managers is coming up on November 2, 2023 through November 3, 2023 from 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PT
This training is virtual.
Distributors - Want to Schedule This Class for Your Dealers?
Schedule a call with us!
Who Should Attend This Training
Install Managers, Managers, Owners, Sales Managers, Service Managers
Things You Will Learn
1. The difference between being an employee vs. a manager; and how the role will change.
2. New skills for time management, delegation, and prioritization, that lead to efficiently completing tasks while saving time.
3. Strategies to manage and mentor direct reports.
4. An improved understanding of the Profit & Loss statement and how to calculate breakeven and Gross Profit per Man Day.
5. How to succeed as a new manager with the ability to work effectively with superiors, coworkers, and direct reports.
Meet Your Trainer
Head Coach & Trainer
What People Are Saying About Creating the Next Generation of Company Managers
"This was a powerful training. [The instructor] was a wonderful... I've learned a lot and come to understand my responsibility in being a manager."
- Lou Rodriguez
"I'm glad I decided to attend this class. It was really great to walk away with things to implement. [The instructor] is full of knowledge and I appreciated his expertise. Thank you!"
- Jesse Herrera