Art of Consumer Financing
About This Training
Did you know 69% of American households have less than $1000 in savings and that 85% of consumers finance their top four purchases (home, college, vehicle, home improvement)? Financing is a must-have sales tool in today’s marketplace!
BDR’s Art of Consumer Financing teaches the fundamentals of how to implement retail financing practices in their business, including how to cover fees and stay competitively priced in their market while mastering the practice of retail financing, substantially growing sales, and gaining a competitive advantage in your market.
Registration Is Closed
Want to be notified when Art of Consumer Financing is open for registration?
Distributors - Want to Schedule This Class for Your Dealers?
Schedule a call with us!
Who Should Attend This Training
- Sales Managers
- Sales Professionals
Things You Will Learn
1. How to develop a proactive approach to communicate your finance offerings.
2. What each team member in your company needs to know about financing.
3. How to offer multiple financing choices to give your customers options.
4. How to cover the costs of financing.
5. How to develop an internal culture that drives financing success.
Meet Your Trainer
Trainer & Instructional Designer
Distributor Relationship Specialist & Trainer
Lead Head Coach & Trainer
What People Are Saying About Art of Consumer Financing
"Great content! Industry-leading and forward-thinking."
- Bradley Penrod / Robert’s Brothers Comfort
"I’m very pleased I took this Art of Consumer Financing class to better hone my skills. Very eye-opening and plan on using the information today to help myself look at the business numbers."
- Kenneth Leach / Prime Comfort Heating & Cooling