Business Wisdom from the Author of “One Day, One Job, One Call at a Time”
In this episode of the Prime Partners podcast, Hetter Heating General Manager and author Mike Graessle shares the business wisdom that led him to write his latest book, “One Day, One Job, One Call at a Time.” He explains how the title came to him as well as how readers can use the book to bring about positive change in their lives and businesses.
Discover his number one rule, which is a key principle that has guided him throughout his career and could help guide yours. He also introduces the concept of “one percenters” and why they are essential to achieving success.
If you are interested in obtaining a copy of his book, feel free to contact Mike at the email address below.
You can also make contributions, in lieu of payment, to the U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs Homeless Veteran Fund 524.
- (00:57) – Mike’s industry background and current professional path
- (03:02) – What made you want to write a business book?
- (05:14) – How did you come up with the title: One Day, One Job, One Call at a Time
- (06:51) – Who is the intended audience for the book?
- (08:31) – How did you intend for readers to use the book?
- (12:23) – The book has many quotes, what are some of your favorites?
- (14:49) – Chapter one is about benchmarks. Why is that the first chapter?
- (18:16) – In the book you share your number one rule. What is it and why is it important to you?
- (20:33) – Who are the one percenters?
- (26:30) – Who were some of the people who influenced the book and your career and why?
- (30:51) – How can people get the book?
- (33:34) – Final thoughts
About Mike Graessle
Mike Graessle is a general manager and business author with a communications degree from Capital University in Columbus, Ohio. He has over two decades of experience as a sales manager working with a gas company and three home-building companies. He has been the general manager at Hetter Heating and Cooling for over 15 years.
As a seasoned general manager, Mike knows how to motivate his teams and achieve success. He shares his expertise on the subject in his book, providing readers with practical advice on leading their teams to greatness.
Time Zone: EST
About the Prime Partners Podcast
BDR’s Prime Partners podcast delivers insight on services, resources, and business practices that can help your company succeed – faster.
Listen to more podcast episodes from BDR HERE