Training & Performance-Analytics Accounting, Tuned for the HVAC & Plumbing Industries
Profit Reporting Program:
BDR provides training and coaching on industry-specific bookkeeping and financial performance measurement that enable ownership and managers to understand their business fiscally, and manage-by-the-numbers, effectively:
- Organize accounting information to enable performance analysis of any business segment or activity
- Train the accounting staff members on what they need to do and “why” it is critically important
- Provide time-tested, industry-specific business process documentation for all accounting and bookkeeping functions
- Install, implement and streamline accounting, data-management, data-processing and back-office processes and procedures
- Generate industry specific performance analytics reports that clearly reveal the path to double-digit net profits.
- Financial Coaches provide training and guidance on industry-specific process and procedure documentation and enthusiastic support to get your financials into BDR-Game-Shape!
- Activity progress reports and custom BDR financial reports provide an audit trail of activity and results
Your CPA Cannot Help You Do This:
The vast majority of business owners rely upon their CPA to guide them in the organization of their accounting information and to generate financial reports. Given that there are many ways to organize financial information, it will likely be organized correctly.
However, the HVAC industry is one of the most complex of the contracting industries because it contains elements of several: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Construction. Thus, it is unique, to say the least. It is also seasonal, coming in waves of frenzied activity followed by significant lulls that kill cash flow for extended periods. As such, how you structure your books is critical and must reflect the needs of our industry. So, if you are relying on your CPA to organize your accounting information, it will likely be correct…accurate. It just won’t be organized correctly for the HVAC industry:
Financial Coach On-Site Consulting Services:
In addition to our Profit Reporting Program, BDR’s Financial Coaches also provide on-site consulting on accounting, bookkeeping and back-office administration functions to help you achieve your goals – much faster!
For a full description of the benefits of BDR’s On-Site Consulting Services: Click Here
Typically lasting 3 – 5 business days, our Financial Coaches will evaluate your needs, conduct hands-on training and process documentation to organize your accounting and train your staff. Our on-site consulting is fully customized to meet your needs and dovetails directly with our business coaching services.
Accounting Systems & Training:
- Software set-up & Accounting information organization: HVAC/Plumbing specific performance analytics generation
- Training & Process Improvement
- Streamline and/or automation of accounting systems and back-office administration roles
- Integration of accounting software with industry-specific customer and service dispatching software solutions
- Software conversions & data porting: Replacing, changing or consolidating systems
Can you tell precisely who, where, when, or how you are making a profit?
Listen to one of our current clients talk about their financial coaching they've received
Please call to speak with our coaching program specialists, or email us:
206-870-1880 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|All financial preparation is based upon customer-furnished information and is for management purposes only. Reports may only be prepared to the extent of the information provided. BDR does not provide the services of a CPA, which include audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements.