Using Public Relations to Tell the Story of Your Business
In this episode of the Prime Partners Podcast, we invite you to take an in-depth look at the components of a press release and discover how you can use public relations to tell the story of your business.
Join us for our informative conversation with Heather Ripley, the CEO & Founder of Ripley PR, as she shares how developing a PR relationship can create a competitive advantage.
Learn how a PR strategy can help you craft a journalist story and watch how it can diversify your marketing mix. Heather will help you to discover the benefits of PR and explain the kind of positive effects it can have on your business.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:56 — 22.8MB)
Using Public Relations to Tell the Story of Your Business Time Stamps:
- (02:35) – What are public relations & how can it apply to the average home services contractor?
- (04:24) – Blending communications: How do you add PR to your marketing mix?
- (06:14) – How to build a successful press release
- (08:34) – Small Business: Finding the natural PR starting point
- (12: 27) – Building the relationship with a PR firm: How to find the right company for your business.
- (15: 40) – Next level now: PR Secrets to Drive Explosive Growth for your Home Service Business
- (24: 09) – The most important element of a PR strategy
- (27: 44) – The broader reaches of PR and how it can impact your business
- (30:21) – Understanding the process of introduction when working with a PR professional
About Heather Ripley
Heather Ripley is CEO and Founder of Ripley PR, an elite, global public relations agency specializing in home service, building trades and franchising, and the public relations agency of record for Business Development Resources (BDR). The agency was named to Forbes’ America’s Best PR Agencies for 2021 and has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as a Top Franchise PR Agency for five years in a row. Heather Ripley is also the author of NEXT LEVEL NOW: PR Secrets to Drive Explosive Growth for your Home Service Business. The book is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Target.
Time Zone: EST
About the Prime Partners Podcast
BDR’s Prime Partners podcast delivers insight on services, resources, and business practices that can help your company succeed – faster.
Listen to more podcast episodes from BDR HERE