Customer Experience University (Online Training)
MASTER INTERNAL COMMUNICATION
AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Are your Coordinators creating a memorable, positive experience for every customer?
This 3-day workshop is built for the Sales and Installation Coordinators who serve as the central point of each customer’s experience with your company. BDR will provide customer service and communication training to help them deliver 360° of Trust™ with both internal and external customers.
If you can build and deliver trust, customers will be more likely to be 100% satisfied and refer you to their friends and family. This process starts with your Coordinators.
By attending this class, Coordinators will:
- Learn expectations of the role
- Improve their customer service and communications skills
- Develop communication skills and procedure tools
- Understand how to position Salespeople and Installers for success
- Find out how to build 360° of Trust™ with customers and co-workers
- Understand how to enhance customer satisfaction
- And much more!
Guide your clients and lead your company!
Date: September 1-3, 2020
For easy online registration, please visit our EventBrite page here: Register Online
If you need additional assistance with your registration, please contact Angie Swartz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Trainer – Catherine Bares
Catherine Bares has over two decades of HVAC experience largely focused on Service Operations & Sales. She has held numerous positions over the years.
While Service is her passion, Catherine has proven total-company operations knowledge and she has demonstrated her ability to manage, coach and inspire.
Who Should Attend
- Install, Service, & Sales Coordinators
- Sales Team