Creating the Next Generation of Company Managers (Online Training)
Give New Managers the Tools to Succeed
Becoming a new Manager is a challenge that requires new skills, new learning, and a new approach. Simply promoting your top-performing Technician, Installer, or Salesperson without training will not get the job done, and only sets the employee up to fail.
Creating the Next Generation of Company Managers will show new Managers how to transition from being an Employee and succeed in their new role. Owners who are adding their first Manager will find out how they can set up their team member to win.
By attending this class, new Managers will learn:
- The difference between an Employee and a Manager, and how their role needs to change
- New skills for time management, delegation, and prioritization
- Strategies for mentoring their direct reports
- Key financial metrics to measure success in Install and Service
- How to be an effective leader for their department and the company
Our online workshops give you access to the same training as our live event but from the comfort and convenience of your own desk. You get real-time access to our live trainer to take part in discussions and ask questions. Each day will bebroken up into multiple mini sessions to help you absorb and retain the information covered.
Date: May 12-14, 2020
If you need additional assistance with your registration, please contact Angie Swartz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Trainer – Chris Koch
Chris Koch brings nearly three decades of HVAC experience to BDR’s clientele. Chris started at the ground floor and worked his way up to VP of Service. His experience ranges from a start up to $60 Million in sales.
Chris has gained a rich, diverse exposure to many ways of doing business. He is a team building leader and possesses vital, hands-on experience.
Who Should Attend
- Lead Service & Install Technicians
- HR Professionals
- Service & Install Managers