Self-Leadership and Goal Setting – Prime Resources Podcast
In this episode of the Prime Resources Podcast, BDR head coach Paul Grizzle shares how to practice self-leadership and goal setting. Paul discusses the four pillars of self-leadership, the impact that self-leadership has on goal achievement, and how it all ties together in your personal and professional life. Learn how self-leadership could impact your business planning and drive you ahead of your competition.
Self-Leadership and Goal Setting Time Stamps:
- (01:38) – What is self-leadership?
- (04:10) – Physical self-leadership
- (05:40) – Emotional self-leadership
- (07:40) – Mental self-leadership
- (10:05) – Spiritual self-leadership
- (11:57) – The way we lead ourselves impacts the way we can lead others
- (15:24) – Becoming self-aware
- (23:38) – How to practice self-leadership
- (28:36) – Seeing the potential in other people
- (31:00) – Self-leadership impacts goal achievement
- (32:55) – Setting good goals
- (36:40) – Business Planning
- (40:55) – Final thoughts
About the Prime Resources Podcast
BDR’s Prime Resources Podcast provides you with the knowledge you need to help your business achieve Prime results – with Prime being the most flourishing stage or state.
Listen to more episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast HERE
You can also listen to all episodes of the Prime Resources Podcast on Spotify