Important Updates on BDR’s Actions In Regards to COVID-19
April 14, 2020
New online options
Over the last month, the Coronavirus has changed restrictions, guidelines, and stay at home orders by our President and Governor. In order to be able to provide important training resources to our clients, BDR will be moving some of our training courses online. You can learn more about our online offerings on our Upcoming Events page.
When in-person training resumes
The health and safety of our students, trainers and staff are of the utmost important to us. When in-person training can resume, we will be doing everything possible to promote a healthy environment for everyone that attends our trainings.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact Sarah Medina firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to update you on our policy and procedural changes as new information becomes available.
March 13, 2020
As we continue to monitor new findings about the coronavirus, we want to keep you informed of the latest information. At this time, we plan to fulfill our upcoming training classes in Seattle, Phoenix, Raleigh and Texas using prompted precautionary measures. We are in direct contact with each hotel hosting our events and are happy to say that their efforts match or exceed our expectations.
We ask that you avoid attending training if you can answer yes to any of the following:
- Have a fever
- Have a cough or sore throat
- Have difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Have traveled outside the U.S. in the last 21 days
How we intend to host a healthy class:
- The Hilton has implemented specific Coronavirus Awareness Training
- Portable sanitation stations have been placed throughout the hotel lobby and common areas
- Classroom surfaces, door handles and chairs will be cleaned before, during and after class
- Hand sanitizer and tissue are readily available
- We will monitor everyone’s health and ask anyone showing symptoms of illness to leave
- The distance between attendee seats will increase to 6ft
If you feel that you should not attend the training you are registered for, please contact me directly. We are working on additional solutions to accommodate training our dealers while following the recommended guidelines from the CDC.
The health and safety of our students, trainers and staff are very important to us. We are doing everything we can to promote a healthy environment for everyone that attends our trainings. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact Sarah Medina at email@example.com. We will continue to update you as new information becomes available.