Building a Company with Great Value (Atlanta)
Are you thinking about retiring?
Do you plan to transfer your business to a family member in the future?
Would you like to understand all the options for selling or transferring your business?
Even if your decision is years away, the time to start maximizing the value of your company, freeing up your time, and preparing your company for a potential sale / transfer is now
Up to 75 percent of small companies in the U.S. will likely hang up a "for sale" sign during the next 5-10 years.
Building a Company with Great Value covers:
- Types of buyers as well as the pros and cons of each
- Different deal structures and their characteristics
- Strategies to help you build value in your company now, so that it can be sold at the best possible price when the time comes
Attend to learn how to:
- Maximize your potential sales price
- Plan for a smooth transfer or succession
- Prepare for a successful, future sale
"I found the “Building a Company with Great Value” class exceeded my expectations, was highly informational and beneficial. The curriculum was professionally presented; top notch and the messages were clear and informative. We all work hard at growing our companies to hopefully watch them evolve into one of great value. The work books, group exercises and open classroom discussions with Mike really helped me to clarify some of the concerns I had been wondering about for years, and didn’t have the time to research."