Becoming a World Class Retail Organization through Structural Sales - Part 1 (Atlanta)
- Improve sales and closing rates
- Increased sales of high efficiency equipment and accessories
- Generate referral leads and great testimonials
Class Mission – Part 1: Develop a structured retail sales process focused on communicating the benefits of our company and the products we represent to the consumer in a manner that positions us to be recognized as the right choice.
Owners, Divisional Managers, and Sales Coordinators should attend Becoming a World Class Retail Organization through Structural Sales Part 1: Managing the Sales Process to learn how to develop and manage their company’s sales process while becoming world class retailers.
Key reasons to attend:
- Build your company’s perceived value in the consumer’s mind so that it far exceeds your price
- Position your company as the right choice in the mind of the consumer
- Develop a step-by-step process that consistently delivers your company’s unique retail experience