Successfully Recruiting, Retaining & Developing Great Employees (Seattle)
Find, Develop, And Keep The Employees You Need To Build A Great Business
Successfully Recruiting, Retaining, & Developing Great Employees teaches both required and recommended best practices for hiring and retaining employees in a tight labor market.
- Recruiting processes that will greatly increase the quality of employee you attract
- Selecting the right candidate
- Onboarding processes for integrating new employees into your company culture
- Creating career paths for your team members, with a strong focus on the millennial generation.
By attending this 2-day class, you will be able to identify key improvements in your current hiring and HR processes in order to attract and retain top talent.
This class will conclude with how to minimize turn-over and grow more long-term employees, making it possible for your company to reach its full potential.
"This class was full of information that our company desparately needed. The hiring on of employees in tihe modern day is something that we have struggled with."
Jim Morlan, Dave's Services
Meet Your Trainer - Aaron Schuh
Aaron Schuh is the founder of Recruit4Business, a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR, SHRM-SCP), and a BDR Trainer.
Aaron has filled over 6,000+ job openings for HVAC dealer clients. He prides himself on maintaining the highest level of integrity and professionalism in recruiting services to both the company and the candidate.
- Effective Job Ads
- Proper Resume Filtering
- Procedural Hiring Processes
- Powerful Interview Questions
- Effective Daily Management
- Performance Reviews & Coaching
- Creating Long-Term Career Paths
- Effective Employee Communication
Who Should Attend
- Senior Managers
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- Break snacks
- Class Book & Training Materials
Hotel recommendations will be sent in your class welcome packet.
"Great info - all of my customers should be attending this. Crucial info for hiring and training employees."
To sign up or for more information contact Angie Swartz