Maximize Profits Through Lifetime Clients: Residential Maintenance (Texas)
LEARN HOW TO "WEATHERPROOF"
Attend BDR's Residential Maintenance workshop
Industry wide, underperforming residential maintenance programs have become one of the top profit killers in service departments.
With this is mind BDR’s Residential Maintenance class with Jennifer Shooshanian is coming up on March 21-22 in Texas. A profitable Maintenance Agreement Program will help you to weatherproof the company by supplying replacement leads, additional revenue opportunities, and a solid client base that will secure year-round work for the entire company
This training will provide the tools and resources to:
- Create a high value and profitable program that your internal and external clients believe in.
- Develop a long-term client base instead of one-time customers
- Build your lead bank
- Create a training outline that will engage the team on converting customers to true maintenance clients.
- Implement efficient scheduling strategies that will maintain a high client retention rate and reduce overall labor costs.
- Implement programs that will maximize the profitability of the service department, stabilizing profits & cash flow
- Develop renewal and payment strategies that will promote the growth of the program.
- Learn how to grow and market your maintenance agreement program
- Develop your plan to increase the price of any underperforming agreements.
- Overcome the emotional fear of losing customer based on price.
- Create your strategy to build your service department. Sell 400 agreements, add a technician. This is repeatable business strategy
This training will help you bridge the gap from where you are today to where you will be in the future. A profitable maintenance program is vital to your company’s growth and success.
Those who own the maintenance agreement own the replacement.
"The class was great! I learned a lot of helpful information on tracking and figuring out what needs to happen from the numbers perspective."
Date: March 21-22, 2019
City: Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
To sign up or for more information, contact Angie Swartz by:
Meet Your Trainer - Jennifer Shooshanian
Jennifer Shooshanian has been in the HVAC industry since 1991. She is BDR's Senior Service Coach and the industry-leading authority in Service.
Her classes offer strategies for structure, growth, and profitability that will help dealers recognize the tremendous profit potential of a well-structured Service Department.
"The trainer did a wonderful job, very precise but not overly technical. Just right if you ask me. She made asking questions and class participation comfortable."
Who Should Attend
- Service Managers
- Lead Service Technicians
- Continental Breakfast
- Break Snacks
- Course Book & Materials
You will be receiving a welcome packet that will include travel planning suggestions. We are recommending that flight arrangements be made 21-28 days before travel. Your return flight should be scheduled after 5:00 PM on the last day of class. Hotel recommendations will be sent in your class welcome packet.
To sign up or for more information contact Angie Swartz