Train your company’s next generation of managers to maximize every opportunity for success.
Train your company’s next generation of managers to maximize every opportunity for success
We are living in a time of transition. As the older generation of workers in management roles retire, the need for new managers has increased. And with unemployment levels at an extreme low, the candidate pool is small. Getting the right person is only part of the equation. More importantly, how will you set them up to succeed?
Learn to identify the next generation of managers and how to set them up for success at BDR’s newest workshop: Building the Next Generation of Company Managers. This 2-day class will show Owners what to look for in managerial candidates and how they can provide a path for a new manager to succeed. New managers will develop action plans for driving results for the company, managing people, and succeeding in their new role.
This class will cover:
- The do’s and don’t’s of transitioning a current employee into a management role
- Maximizing opportunities for a new manager to be successful and make your company profitable
- Time management, prioritization, and delegation
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Understanding key financial terminology (revenue, cogs, gross profit)
Whether you’re a small company looking to hire your first manager or a large company looking to expand, this class is for you!
Join us December 4-5, 2019, in Seattle, WA to learn how to create your next generation of company managers!